Hello Room 5 Parents,
It is that time of year and kids are getting sick! If your child happens to be absent, please let me know via email. I will send the missed work to the front office by the end of the school day. Your student will have as many days as he/she was out to complete the work.
Here are a few notes and reminders for the week ahead...
- We have PE on MONDAY. Please remember that students may wear their gray PE shirt to school, however, students must bring their PE shorts to change into, or shorts may be worn under uniform shorts and skirts. Thank you!
- Ms. Lincoln has requested that students wear Navy uniform shirts to Art on Fridays. White uniform shirts can be easily stained with paint and other art supplies. Thank you!
- Please do not remove, throw away, or have your child work on any work that is in their expandable. The ONLY section that should be looked at and removed nightly is in the HOMEWORK section. All other sections contain classwork that we are actively working on in class.
- Please sign your child's homework book nightly.
- All students should have a chapter book in class at all times.
- Please check this page as well as my Homework page for important information regarding homework, quizzes, tests, and other important information.
Have a wonderful week and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.